For years, Steve McVey’s Grace Walk (more than 250,000 copies sold) has inspired Christians to leave behind a performance and fear-based faith to embrace a faith lived in abundance and grace. Now The Grace Walk Experience workbook helps readers move that message of hope from their heads to their hearts as they explore
- eight truths that have changed lives worldwide
- daily, interactive studies that reveal grace as much more than a doctrine
- ways to quit “doing” for God so that He can live through them
- illustrations of the wonder and miracle of faith as God intended
- God’s Word, salvation, and evangelism with new perspective
This excellent tool for church classes, small group discussion, and individual study will lead believers to understand their identity in Christ, let go of legalism, and make room for the overflowing love, mercy, and purpose of life lived wholly in God’s grace.